We Have Some Rules And Everyone Should Abide By Them
1. For piano students, a registration fee of $50 will be charged which will include a school bag, lesson books and an assignment book. 2. For other instruments, no registration fee will be charged if they don’t opt for any kind of material ( unless instructed by the teacher ). 2. Parents are required to go through the school policy to make sure they understand all the aspects and abide by them.
1. We offer a first come, first serve system for our music lessons. Your requested time will be reserved based on teacher’s availability. 2. Students can book lessons on a pay as you go basis every month. We allow students to book the whole semester as well ( 5% discount on semester booking). 3. If any student discontinues or cancels the lesson, he/she may or may not get the same spot while resuming lessons.
1. If a student is late for the lesson, the lesson will go as per the schedule and the student will be billed for the lesson time reserved. 2. Any lesson won’t be extended as all the teachers have fixed schedule with other students as well.
1. Invoices are sent every 5th of the billing month and are paid in advance. 2. We allow parents to clear the current dues by 20th of the billing month. 3. A late payment fee of $25 will be charged if the invoice isn’t paid by 20th of the current billing month. 4. Any kind of invoice credit will be used in the next billing month.
1. Students can cancel their lesson by giving us 24 Hour Notice. 2. Any cancellation done on the same day won’t be entertained, unless instructed by the academy. 3. The lesson fee won’t be refunded or credited to the invoice. 4. No make up lesson will be scheduled for any cancellation done on the same day.
MAKE UP LESSONS
1. In case of cancellation(s) done with a 24 hour notice, a make-up lesson will be scheduled based on teacher’s availability. 2. If, by any chance, a make-up lesson cannot be scheduled, the lesson credit will be used for next billing month.